Innate’s timesheets software records how your staff are spending their time, and related data such as expenses. Apart from simply collecting and analyzing the time booked, it is used by project and professional services firms for:
- Project performance – When combined with timephased budget and current plan figures, Timesheets data can be used to measure project performance. This gives early warning of poor performance in time for corrective action.
Innate Timesheets also build up project metrics to improve future estimates.
- Billable work – Innate Timesheets can distinguish between billable and non-billable hours. Both cost and billable rates can be applied to measure project profitability and as input to the Invoice system.
- Staff utilization – Innate Timesheets measure actual utilization against targets.
- Staff productivity – Innate Timesheets can record achieved outputs as well as tracking the time spent. For operational tasks, the numbers of standard tasks performed can be recorded with the Timesheets Software. A major UK Bank uses Innate Timesheets Software this way in their commercial banking network.
Timesheet entry for billable and non-billable work, with comments.
Innate Timesheets Software Capabilities
Innate provides comprehensive data exchange facilities for exporting timesheet or cost/billable data into your finance system, with the necessary data integrity controls. We also have out of the box integration with MS Project.
The Timesheets software accommodates your business processes, standards and data requirements. There are comprehensive configuration options so large organizations can, for example, have different departmental timesheet layouts and business rules.
Approvers can check timesheets at the required levels of detail and late timesheets are chased with automatic emails. Innate Timesheets provides a full audit trail of individual timesheets.
Expenses can be entered through a form that is related to timesheet entry. The expenses approval process can be independent of timesheet approval, for Finance to apply VAT rates, etc.
Timesheets are stored in a database, so you can easily analyze the timesheet data for staff utilization and project performance reports.
Why Choose Innate Timesheets?
Innate Timesheets is used in a variety of ways. Rates and expenses can easily be switched off where timesheets only are required. Innate Timesheets provide great flexibility and is easy to implement and use, as our clients’ case studies show.
Innate Timesheets provides an excellent range of reports and is scaleable up to thousands of users. The timesheets software works with Innate Resource Manager for comprehensive support of the overall resource management process.
Innate Timesheets provide:
- A modular approach – select from timesheets, rates management, expenses and billing.
- A choice of client or Innate hosting with a range of pricing models.
- The timesheets software is easy to install and configure and needs little administrative effort.
- Rapid Return on Investment. Innate Timesheets is realistically priced and can be rapidly deployed with minimal training and support.
- Timesheets are easy to use – to encourage their use!
Use Innate Timesheets software for billable work and project performance measurement. Timesheets should be easy; with Innate they are.