Innate timesheets records how your staff are spending their time. Apart from simply collecting and analysing the time booked, it helps project and professional services firms with:
- Measuring Project performance – When combined with time-phased budget and current plan figures, Timesheets data can be used to measure project performance. This gives early warning of poor performance in time for corrective action to take effect. Innate Timesheets also help to maintain project metrics for future estimates.
- Billable work – Innate Timesheets can distinguish between billable and non-billable hours. Both cost and billable rates can be applied to measure project profitability and as input to the Invoice system.
- Staff utilisation – Innate Timesheets measure actual utilisation and compare against targets.
- Staff productivity – Innate Timesheets can record achieved outputs as well as tracking the time spent. For operational tasks, the numbers of standard tasks performed can be recorded with the Timesheets Software. A major UK Bank uses Innate Timesheets Software this way in their commercial banking network.
Timesheet entry can be via the browser or as a mobile App:
Booking hours using the Innate timesheets mobile App
Innate Timesheets Software Capabilities
Innate provides comprehensive data exchange facilities for exporting timesheet or cost/billable data into your finance system, with the necessary data integrity controls.
The Timesheets software accommodates your business processes, standards and data requirements. There are comprehensive configuration options so large organizations can, for example, have different departmental timesheet layouts and business rules.
Approvers can check timesheets at the required levels of detail and late timesheets are chased with automatic emails. Innate Timesheets provides a full audit trail of individual timesheets.
Expenses can be entered via the browser through a form that is related to timesheet entry. The expenses approval process can be independent of timesheet approval, for Finance to apply VAT rates, etc.
Timesheets are stored in the Innate database, so you can easily analyse the timesheet data for staff utilization and project performance reports.
Why Choose Innate Timesheets?
Innate Timesheets is used in a variety of ways. Rates and expenses can easily be switched off where timesheets only are required. Innate Timesheets provide great flexibility and is easy to implement and use, as our clients’ case studies show.
Innate Timesheets provides an excellent range of reports and is scalable up to thousands of users. The timesheets software works with Innate Resource Manager for comprehensive support of the overall resource management process.
Innate Timesheets provide:
- Time entry either as a mobile App or via the browser
- A modular approach – select from timesheets, rates management, expenses and billing.
- A choice of client or Innate hosting with a range of pricing models.
- The timesheets software is easy to install and configure and needs little administrative effort.
- Rapid Return on Investment. Innate Timesheets is realistically priced and can be rapidly deployed with minimal training and support.
- Timesheets are easy to use – to encourage their use!
Use Innate Timesheets software for billable work and project performance measurement. Timesheets should be easy; with Innate they are.