This page gives access to various documents that have been authored by Innate, which may be useful or of interest. They provide more detailed information about Innate’s resource management software, our clients and our approach to implementation.
You can also view a selection of Innate resource management software training videos that are for new users or those that are evaluating our software.
The Articles include the announcement by the Association of Consulting Engineers on Innate becoming an Affiliate and an independent software review published by Project Manager Today.
White papers include a discussion on the benefits that can be realized through resource management software and ideas for making the business case for acquisition. Specific aspects of process and practice are discussed.
Data sheets include more details on the product capabilities provided by Innate and details of our implementation approach and methodology.
Please click on the relevant links to view and download.
Articles published on Innate
Association of Consulting Engineers & Project Challenge
- Optimizing the utilization of multi-disciplinary resources – matching skills with demand
- How to balance skills demand with capacity in a fast moving environment
- Complex work breakdown structures for engineering or drug development projects – How resource management software supports the cost estimating process
- Innate or Project Server? Comparing requirements for a successful implementation
- Benefits of Resource Management Software – how can they be realized?
- Introduction to Innate Reports – Providing project, cost, time and resource information, across the organization
- Matching staff with tasks – a dating agency approach for Consultants
- Helping EPC companies to manage their Engineers
- Investing in Resource Management software – making a successful business case
- Recognizing revenue on fixed price projects