Managing multiple teams across projects and services?
Struggling with spreadsheets and need a quick solution?
Welcome to Innate, the resource management software company.
We are a well established UK based software author. Our products help to continuously optimize the utilization of your skilled resources, where each project has its own priority, timeline and competency requirements.
We are particularly effective in matrix organizations, where resource and project managers are struggling with shared spreadsheets. Innate can be rapidly deployed as the operational tool that enables your demand management and resource allocation processes.
Converting your resource planning spreadsheets into Innate will transform your system; project and resource data becomes consistent, current and complete, multi-user access has workflow control, and web based reports will substantially improve communication.
Dynamic Resource Management - play the video
When changes in skills demand create resource bottlenecks, how can you re-schedule for
minimum delay on committed dates, whilst maximizing the utilization of each team?
All the core resource management functions are provided:
- Checking the skills capacity to take on new work and rebalancing the workload using 'what if...' scenarios
- Resource planning with Innate's web based spreadsheet, and MS Project if required
- Locating suitable staff and managing the resource allocation process
- Cost and rates management, to provide cost and income projections against project budgets
- Record how time is spent, for project tracking, metrics and staff utilization
- Well structured management information
- Managed data exchange with other systems, such as HR, ERP and Finance
We work with clients in Europe, North America and Asia, across several market sectors:
- Consulting Engineers.
- Engineering services within Oil & Gas facilities providers, such as Petrofac.
- Internal departments, such as IT and R&D, within financial services, government, pharmaceuticals, telecoms and other sectors.
- Professional services organizations, including market research and IT service providers.
For those that manage IT projects, we not only help to improve the utilization of the resource pool but also to control the costs of individual Agile projects. Working alongside Agile tools that track issues, requirements and priorities, Innate helps to control project costs by planning and tracking the resources committed, through each review cycle.
With 100 active clients, Innate has more than twenty years' experience of implementing effective resource management software. Innate is a Microsoft Certified ISV/Software Solutions Partner and a member of the Oracle Partner Program, making reliable products to industry standards. The software is quick to implement, easy to deploy, has great flexibility and is competitively priced.